With over 20 years of experience in Market Research, covering all aspects, Ian is now focused on making the most of data.
Ian has experience
• Purchasing Marketing Research services, and benchmarking studies for the UK government;
• Operations and customer support with Voxco survey software;
• Head of Statistics and Technical services at Ipsos UK
• Panel management at GfK
• Development of Big Data databases and data connectors at Nebu
• Sample provision and outsourcing services at Internet Research Bureau
Working within different organizations, be they public or private sector, small or multi-national companies,
has underlined the need for a can-do attitude, problem solving capabilities, and a desire to improve business
agility in dealing with all facets of data and technology solutions.
A keen runner, no distance or challenge is too much: I’ll bore anyone with tales of black toes and the struggle
of running 100 miles in a day!